Wednesday, October 16, 2013

My Walgreens Experience

I went to Walgreens today to cash in on some of the deals they had this week.  Now mind you Jeremy had already gone in earlier in the week and gotten us 2 gallons of milk.  This weeks milk deal is $1.00 cheaper than the cheapest place around town (Wal-Mart).

Anyhow here is what I got:

6 - 32oz PowerAid
1 - Pack Triedent Bubble Gum
3 - Bottles of Caffine Free Diet Coke
1 - 12 Pack of Cottenelle Toilet Paper
4 - boxes of Nips Hard candy (What? It reminds my of my Grandma Esther)
10 - 12oz Halloween Design Plastic Tumblers
16 - Halloween Design Pencils (Figured could give it to some trick or treaters)

After Card Reward savings, and instore coupons it only cost me $20.65 (and that includes tax)

Remember this sale only lasts until Saturday.  Make sure to check my blog for a list of the deals and coupons.

Happy Shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment