Tuesday, September 24, 2013

FB Recipe Tried

This was not tried by me as of yet, but 3 FB friends have done it so here it is.


Carolyn Tortorello Campos says she has made these but didn't use the cake mix pictured on the box and it comes out AWESOME!! She uses Spice cake mix.

Patti Thompson says AMAZING and she used Spice cake mix as well.

Rose Drossart followed the above directions exactly and she didn't care for them.  But her 12 year old step-daughter and my husband both seemed to like them (she brought me 2 for me and Jeremy and to try. WTG Rose!!! lol) It wasn't my thing but I am not a big pumpkin fan.

I can say they were super moist.  I will be getting a box of spice cake mix and a can of pumpkin, and making these myself.

Thanks ladies for being the test dummies and letting me know the feed back to share with my blog followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment